All too often we get so busy in our lives, rarely taking the time to think about how lucky we really are for the people that make our lives truly blessed. The Little Book of Thank You, filled with special words and beautiful images of captivating creatures, is the perfect way to show how thankful you really are.
The perfect gift for any occasion, or simply just because, The Little Book of Thank You will be a treasured keepsake for years to come.
Please note: this book has exactly the same inside pages as The Little Book of Thank You with the cute baby orangutan on the front cover, it just has a cute cat on the cover instead
The Little Book of Thank You makes the perfect gift with a built in greeting card that allows you to pen your own little message inside if you wish. Your own special message along with the uplifting words of others, will bring a smile to someone’s face and create fond memories each time they open up their book.
This book is a beautiful gift for:
- saying ‘Thank You’ to someone special
- thanking a work colleague for helping you out
- a good friend who was there for you in a time of need
- saying ‘Thank You’ to someone for the work they did
- saying ‘Thank You’ to your staff members for a job well done
- showing your appreciation for someone just being in your life and always there for you
- good friends, work colleagues, your sister, brother, mother, father, your daughter, son and really anyone in your life that you want to say ‘Thank You’ to
- saying thank you to a teacher, mentor or someone you look up to for their guidance and support
- saying thank you to someone for listening when you needed it most
Features of The Little Book of Thank You
- The front book cover folds out to a special built in greeting card that allows you to write a special message if you wish to the person you are giving it to.
- The cover of the book has a soft and special feel to the touch that is felt immediately upon holding it in your hands.
- It is filled with stunning full colour photographs of beautiful animals combined with heartfelt and inspirational quotes.
- The quotes in The Little Book of Thank You are words that we all can relate to at times in our lives and fill us with warmth and joy when we read them.
Introduction of book reads:
Two Little Words That Mean So Much
When you were growing up did your parents always, always, always tell you to use your manners of please and thank you? Having good manners is of course very important and it shows courtesy to others, but do you really think about the words you are saying before you say them or do you simply say them out of habit?
Possessing good manners is a fine habit to have. A superior habit is to think for a moment before saying the words so that they are expressed to another with real meaning. Saying the words ‘thank you’ can have an incredible affect on another when they are expressed with sincerity, thoughtfulness and kindness. To be appreciated and recognized with a simple and heartfelt ‘thank you’ makes us all feel wonderful. It doesn’t matter how young or how old we are. A thank you may be said with words or it may be said with a gift, but most of all, thank you is reflected in your actions and the way you treat others.
Be thankful for the people around you – the people that support, love, mentor and guide you. Be thankful for the people that help to enrich your life and challenge you; from your work colleagues and business associates to the people that add some smooth sailing to your life such as the postman who delivers your mail everyday and the man at the corner store who is always open for you to pick up that bottle of milk on the way home from work.
Thank you are words that will bring happiness to your life. When we express our thanks, we immediately reap the benefits of how good we have made another feel. The more you appreciate, the happier you will be. Appreciate both the people around you and your surrounding environment. And not only your immediate environment and the comforts that modern life provides, but what the earth affords you; the trees, the animals, the air you breathe and the water you drink. For it is these integral components of our life that we take for granted and forget to say ‘thank you’ for.
So next time you say the magical words of ‘thank you’ make sure you say it from your heart and not only out of courtesy or politeness and you will experience pure joy.
David and Heidi
DID YOU KNOW?
When you purchase this book, you plant 2 trees in Madagascar. That’s right, for every book you purchase you are helping to make a dramatic impact in the lives of the beautiful wildlife and the people that call this magical island home. Madagascar is the fourth largest island on Earth and over 80% of it’s wildlife are found nowhere else, including all of the world’s lemurs, most of which are critically endangered. Approximately 95% of Madagascar’s forests have been destroyed and many of the people that live there are very poor. Planting trees restores the environment and helps protect the wildlife, but it also gives the people an income and allows them to put food on their plates and send their children to school.
The Little Book of Thank You is printed using Earth-friendly soy and vegetable inks on FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) Certified paper. This means that our books only using paper from managed forests specifically grown for paper production.
|Dimensions||162 × 162 mm|
96 pages, Full Colour