Do you tell your Mum how much you love her? Or how much you appreciate all that she does? Sometimes we can forget to tell those we love the most, how much they mean to us and how grateful we are to have them in our lives.
Mums are the unsung heroes who give us so much yet we often don’t notice or appreciate it. They are the extraordinary women who take care of us, pick up after us and want the best for us. This book is to say that you Mum for all that you do. Filled with inspirational words and exquisite photographs of animals, this book will warm her heart and she will treasure it forever.
The Little Book of Mums makes the perfect gift with a built in greeting card that allows you to pen your own little message inside if you wish. Your own special message along with the uplifting words of others, will bring a smile to someone’s face and create fond memories each time they open up their book.
This book is a beautiful gift for:
- your Mum
- when your Mum is celebrating a special occasion such as a birthday, or a milestone
- giving to your Mum on Mother’s Day
- posting to your Mum as it is a gift that is small and easy to post
- giving to your Nana, Grandmother, Aunty on Mother’s Day
- just saying ‘I’m thinking of you’ Mum
- showing your Mum how much you love and care about her
- showing your appreciation to your Mum for all that she does and has done for you
- showing your Mum how grateful you are to have her in your life
- showing your Mum she means the world to you
- your Mum who might not be well and needs a good dose of cheering up
Features of The Little Book of Mums
- The front book cover folds out to a special built in greeting card that allows you to write a special message if you wish to the person you are giving it to.
- The cover of the book has a soft and special feel to the touch that is felt immediately upon holding it in your hands.
- It is filled with stunning full colour photographs of beautiful animals combined with heartfelt and inspirational quotes.
- The quotes in The Little Book of Mums are words that all Mums and children can relate to and will warm your Mum’s heart and make her smile.
Introduction of book reads:
Mum’s The World
Mum. Spell it forward or backward it still spells mum. Being a mother requires that you are able to handle things coming at you at all directions and do so simultaneously.
She is our world. She is there to put a band aid on our scraped knee, and comfort us when we are crying, she is there to listen to our dreams and believe in them too. Our mother is there to catch us when we fall and protect us from the darkness of our dreams. They are our best friend and as we reach the terrible teenage years, they are the ones we say that understand us the least. We blame them for all our insecurites, even though they have given birth to us and know us more intimately than any other living person. Mums. Without them we all wouldn’t be here.
They are a special breed of people that sometimes go unnoticed and unappreciated. They love of us when we are children, even when we are undeserving. It is said that women in general have a higher tolerance level for pain, yet I think mothers are women who have an extraordinary capacity to love under the most intolerable circumstances. They are there for us at our best and worst moments. Mothers know the true meaning of unconditional love.
Mother’s are the epitome of enduring love and deep suffering. The sorrow that a mother feels at the death of their child is a special pain that very few us could ever comprehend. She sees the loss beyond the physical death of a human she conceived, even beyond the death of part of herself. She sees the death of great potential and having to cut off the flowing spring of love that is who she is. A mother’s love is limitless and spans all time. Even when we are grown up and have children of our own, mother’s still see us as their children and still dote on us and worry for us.
Mother’s hold a very special position in society’s heart, and it is up to us to remember her regularly. She is the one who sees the best in us and sees the stars that we see. Don’t wait till Mother’s Day to express your appreciation for all that she is. Mother’s Day is everyday. After all love doesn’t run by some calender. Every day is a day of love for a mother for her eternal offspring.
Make sure you make every day a Mother’s Day in return.
To Good Friends
David and Heidi
DID YOU KNOW?
When you purchase this book, you plant 2 trees in Madagascar. That’s right, for every book you purchase you are helping to make a dramatic impact in the lives of the beautiful wildlife and the people that call this magical island home. Madagascar is the fourth largest island on Earth and over 80% of it’s wildlife are found nowhere else, including all of the world’s lemurs, most of which are critically endangered. Approximately 95% of Madagascar’s forests have been destroyed and many of the people that live there are very poor. Planting trees restores the environment and helps protect the wildlife, but it also gives the people an income and allows them to put food on their plates and send their children to school.
The Little Book of Mums is printed using Earth-friendly soy and vegetable inks on FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) Certified paper. This means that our books only using paper from managed forests specifically grown for paper production.
|Dimensions||162 × 162 mm|
96 pages, Full Colour