The Little Book of Dreams makes the perfect gift with a built in greeting card that allows you to pen your own little message inside if you wish. Your own special message along with the uplifting words of others, will bring a smile to someone’s face and create fond memories each time they open up their book.
This book is a beautiful gift for:
- someone who is celebrating a special occasion such as a birthday, milestone, new job
- someone who is graduating high school, college or university
- wishing someone ‘Congratulations’
- someone who might have had a failure at something and needs some guidance and inspiration
- someone who is having trouble believing in themselves
- just saying ‘I’m thinking of you’
- showing you care to someone special
- an overseas friend or family member as it is a gift that is small and easy to post
- good friends, work colleagues, your sister, brother, mother, father, your daughter, son and really anyone in your life that you want to show you believe in them
Features of The Little Book of Dreams
- The front book cover folds out to a special built in greeting card that allows you to write a special message if you wish to the person you are giving it to.
- The cover of the book has a soft and special feel to the touch that is felt immediately upon holding it in your hands.
- It is filled with stunning full colour photographs of animals combined with heartfelt and inspirational quotes.
- The quotes in The Little Book of Dreams are words that we all can relate to at times in our lives and fill us with hope, warmth and joy we read them.
Introduction of book reads:
The Power Of Dreams
As children we are encouraged to use our imagination and share our dreams. We are asked what we want to become when we grow up. Some of us want to become astronauts and fly to the moon, while others dream of becoming teachers, scientists or firefighters. But as we enter early adulthood something strange happens. We are told to stop dreaming and face reality. We are derided and told to get our head out of the clouds. The magic of our dreams we are told, isn’t real.
There is nothing sadder than a broken dream. Giving up on your dreams and succumbing to a life of mediocrity is soul destroying. Anything is possible when we put our mind, heart and soul in to it. In fact, when we put everything into it. Chasing one’s dreams can be relentless. It can force us out of our comfort zone and it can be hard work. In fact, it is our sheer belief that dreams can come true that provides the passion and power to continue even at our darkest moments when all we want to do is give up.
Don’t ever give up on your dreams. Instead, never give up believing and never give up trying. Trying is more than doing one thing once. It is about doing the one thing many times. In fact, it has been said that success is merely repetition. That to become good at anything takes practice, and lots of it.
When you look at people who have become successful and they are touted as being an overnight success, make sure you dig a little deeper. When you do you will find a different story. You may find that it involved great sacrifice, focus and dedication. You will learn of set backs and times when they may have wanted to give up because it was all too hard when the odds were greatly stacked against them. You will find that they are ordinary folk just like you and I. Ordinary folk who had sheer belief that anything was possible. Belief that their dream would one day become more than a fantasy.
Often the biggest killer of dreams is fear. Fear can be debilitating. The secret to overcoming fear is to transform it into ‘FEARocity’. Fear is an energy and if you can harness this power and turn it around simply by keeping in mind the greater fear – the fear of not achieving your dreams.
Be focused, have unswerving belief in your dreams and you will discover the power of dreams. Reach for the stars and never let anyone tell you that you have your head in the clouds. It is only from up there can you touch the stars.
To the power of dreams.
David and Heidi
DID YOU KNOW?
When you purchase this book, you plant 2 trees in Madagascar. That’s right, for every book you purchase you are helping to make a dramatic impact in the lives of the beautiful wildlife and the people that call this magical island home. Madagascar is the fourth largest island on Earth and over 80% of it’s wildlife are found nowhere else, including all of the world’s lemurs, most of which are critically endangered. Approximately 95% of Madagascar’s forests have been destroyed and many of the people that live there are very poor. Planting trees restores the environment and helps protect the wildlife, but it also gives the people an income and allows them to put food on their plates and send their children to school.
The Little Book of Dreams is printed using Earth-friendly soy and vegetable inks on FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) Certified paper. This means that our books only using paper from managed forests specifically grown for paper production.