Please note: this book has the same words on the inside pages as the Miracles book with the blue front cover, however it has a different look to it.
I believed in miracles when the impossible happened. I believed in miracles when my wish came true. I believed in miracles when I met you. Miracles happen when we see the extraordinary in our daily lives. Simple truths. Inspirational wisdom.
Miracles: When I see the extraordinary, makes the perfect gift with a built in greeting card that allows you to pen your own little message inside if you wish. Your own special message along with the words of wisdom will help bring hope and meaning to someone when they need it most.
This book is a heartfelt gift for:
- someone who might be sick and you’re not sure how to help them
- someone who is ill and is in need of some hope and inspiration
- someone who is going through a tough time, a relationship breakup, a divorce
- someone who is going through dark days and is struggling to find the light at the end of the tunnel
- just saying ‘I’m thinking of you’ and ‘I’m here for you’
- showing someone special to believe in themselves because they are wonderful
- good friends, work colleagues, your sister, brother, mother, father, your daughter, son and really anyone in your life that you want to show you care
Features of the Miracles book
- The front book cover folds out to a special built in greeting card that allows you to write a special message if you wish to the person you are giving it to.
- The cover of the book has a soft and special feel to the touch that is felt immediately upon holding it in your hands.
- It is filled with exquisite full colour photographs of the Earth’s littlest creatures with heartfelt and inspirational words of wisdom.
- The words in the Miracles book are words that we all can relate to at times in our lives and fill us with hope and inspiration when we read them.
Introduction of book reads:
Miracles Are Extra Ordinary
Miracles. They do happen – every day. To see them we need only sit still long enough. They are the precious moments of our day when we recognise the extraordinary in the ordinary.
Miracles begin within. We are all miracle makers, yet few of us would consider ourselves saints. We recognise miracles in our lives when we believe in ourselves. When we have faith in our abilities and hold ourselves in high esteem, others do too, and we attract extraordinary moments into our lives. When we are open minded and open hearted to others as well as ourselves, grace showers us with blessings or what some people call ‘luck’.
Luck isn’t something that happens out of the blue. No, we all make and break our luck, according to how we see ourselves.
When we have faith in our own abilities we possess confidence and a sense of deep knowing. Luck is simply your mind recognising the true essence of who you are. When you believe in yourself, when you’re mind isn’t fettered by mind chains, then the universe or God, or whatever you may call this energy, rewards you with abundance and good fortune. This energy is boundless and limitless and when we recognise that we are part of this energy there is no such thing as impossible. When we have faith we begin to recognise the energy and connections that make the impossible so possible and overcome and beat all odds.
When I begin to see the extraordinary in the ordinary, my whole world comes alive and I am filled with the abundance and energy of life. I now see challenges in my life as exciting opportunities for growth. These help me to be able to grow from the experience rather than stunting my growth. Even negative experiences are miracles when we gain wisdom.
Once you begin to see miracles in your every day life, you will begin to be more aware and appreciate the moments that make up your day. You will begin to notice the incredible details – the way the fern frond unfurls and the amazing way that life clings to cracks in the brickwork. It is the little details and moments that when put together become the miracle that is your life.
Like a dragonfly that emerges from the muddy depths of the pond, may you open up and dry your wings, the glittering jewel that you are and fly away into the great life and the miracles that await you. May the wisdom within this book open your eyes to the brilliance and miracle that is you.
David and Heidi Cuschieri
DID YOU KNOW?
When you purchase this book, you plant 2 trees in Madagascar. That’s right, for every book you purchase you are helping to make a dramatic impact in the lives of the beautiful wildlife and the people that call this magical island home. Madagascar is the fourth largest island on Earth and over 80% of it’s wildlife are found nowhere else, including all of the world’s lemurs, most of which are critically endangered. Approximately 95% of Madagascar’s forests have been destroyed and many of the people that live there are very poor. Planting trees restores the environment and helps protect the wildlife, but it also gives the people an income and allows them to put food on their plates and send their children to school.
Miracles: When I see the extraordinary, is printed using Earth-friendly soy and vegetable inks on FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) Certified paper. This means that our books only using paper from managed forests specifically grown for paper production.