Please note: this book has the same words on the inside pages as the Hope book with the yellow front cover, however it has a different look to it.
When I had hope I discovered an inner strength. When I had hope I realised that I was enough. When I had hope I quit struggling and began living. Have there been times when you have felt that you couldn’t go on? Simple truths. Inspirational wisdom.
Hope: When I didn’t give up, makes the perfect gift with a built in greeting card that allows you to pen your own little message inside if you wish. Your own special message along with the words of wisdom will help bring hope and meaning to someone when they need it most.
This book is a heartfelt gift for:
- someone who might be sick and you’re not sure how to help them
- someone who is ill and is in need of some hope and inspiration
- someone who is going through a tough time, a relationship breakup, a divorce
- someone who is going through dark days and is struggling to find the light at the end of the tunnel
- just saying ‘I’m thinking of you’ and ‘I’m here for you’
- showing someone special to believe in themselves because they are wonderful
- good friends, work colleagues, your sister, brother, mother, father, your daughter, son and really anyone in your life that you want to show you care
Features of the Hope book
- The front book cover folds out to a special built in greeting card that allows you to write a special message if you wish to the person you are giving it to.
- The cover of the book has a soft and special feel to the touch that is felt immediately upon holding it in your hands.
- It is filled with exquisite full colour photographs of the Earth’s littlest creatures with heartfelt and inspirational words of wisdom.
- The quotes in the Hope book are words that we all can relate to at times in our lives and fill us with hope and inspiration when we read them.
Introduction of book reads:
When I Didn’t Give Up
Hope. It’s a small word, yet it can change the world. Without hope much of the world would be cast in darkness. The entire world revolves around a great star, the sun, which provides warmth, light and energy so that we may live. Yet, upon this earth, without hope much of what we take for granted, the freedoms we enjoy, may not be here.
Great men and women, have changed the course of history through hope. Mahatma Ghandi freed India from British Colonial rule, Anne Frank survived the Holocaust, and Martin Luther King helped put an end to racial segregation and discrimination in the United States. The times we live in have seen ordinary men and women dig deep within themselves to hold the flicker of hope alive amidst some of the worst natural disasters humanity has ever seen, and acts of terrorism, wars, and global financial woes. Without the glimmer of hope being kept alive, the world would be plunged into chaos, darkness and despair.
Some people hope that things would be different, but take no action. Hope is more than wishing upon a star. We can gaze into the heavens as we lay on our backs and wish and wish and wish. Yet the stars will still be there after we are long gone. We can wish all we want, but if we don’t take action we will be left in the darkness.
Hope is the belief that things will work out. But faith without action will keep you blindly fumbling in the dark. Become the star and you will make your wish come true.
Hope is the key. When we believe and take action our entire life changes.
The candle of hope lights our way. Our depths of despair are no longer so bottomless. The light gives us energy. You begin to radiate like a star and others begin to notice and are attracted to your glow. Like insects to a porch light on a summers evening, positive people and circumstances are drawn to you. You feel your energy return where once you may have felt lifeless, dark and brooding. Gone is the sense of hopelessness and despair.
You begin to walk straight and tall again, and light the way for others who are close to
giving up. It is the millions of souls, like millions of tiny fireflies, each one a little star, that lights the world with hope.
May you never give up on life, because without life what else is there? May the hard won words in this book provide you with inspiration to take action so that you can see the shining star that is you.
David and Heidi Cuschieri
DID YOU KNOW?
When you purchase this book, you plant 2 trees in Madagascar. That’s right, for every book you purchase you are helping to make a dramatic impact in the lives of the beautiful wildlife and the people that call this magical island home. Madagascar is the fourth largest island on Earth and over 80% of it’s wildlife are found nowhere else, including all of the world’s lemurs, most of which are critically endangered. Approximately 95% of Madagascar’s forests have been destroyed and many of the people that live there are very poor. Planting trees restores the environment and helps protect the wildlife, but it also gives the people an income and allows them to put food on their plates and send their children to school.
Hope: When I didn’t give up, is printed using Earth-friendly soy and vegetable inks on FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) Certified paper. This means that our books only using paper from managed forests specifically grown for paper production.