The Little Book of Sunshine makes the perfect gift with a built in greeting card that allows you to pen your own little message inside if you wish. Your own special message along with the uplifting words of others, will bring a smile to someone’s face and create fond memories each time they open up their book.
This book is a beautiful gift for:
- someone who is celebrating a special occasion such as a birthday, milestone, new job
- someone who is going through a tough time, a relationship breakup, a divorce
- someone who is sick and needs a bit of cheering up
- someone who is not feeling good about themselves
- just saying ‘I’m thinking of you’
- showing you care to someone special
- an overseas friend or family member – small and easy to post
- showing your appreciation to someone in your life
- giving to a teacher, mentor, someone you look up to
- good friends, work colleagues, your sister, brother, mother, father, your daughter, son and really anyone in your life that you want to show you care
Features of The Little Book of Sunshine
- The front book cover folds out to a special built in greeting card that allows you to write a special message if you wish to the person you are giving it to.
- The cover of the book has a soft and special feel to the touch that is felt immediately upon holding it in your hands.
- It is filled with stunning full colour photographs of beautiful cats and kittens combined with heartfelt and inspirational quotes.
- The quotes in The Little Book of Sunshine are words that we all can relate to at times in our lives and fill us with warmth and joy we read them.
Introduction of book reads:
Your Time To Shine
Make no bones about it – life is short. It is too short to not spend your days feeling happy. This book is about finding your happiness within and sharing it with others. Have you ever gone to a social gathering and a certain someone walks in and all of a sudden the room is filled with laughter and joy. The mood changes instantly just like sunlight bursting through a window.
Sunshine is in all of us. Some days we may need to try a little harder to see it and open our hearts and minds a little wider. Not only to see the light within but to let it out so that it can fill our world and those around us with its magic.There is something truly magical about dancing in a sun shower. It awakens the child within us – to throw caution to the wind and play unabashedly and with complete abandon. Flowers too can make us smile. They gather the warmth and light from the sun to brighten up the dreariest of rooms.
The weather is ever-changing. Some days bring endless blue skies, some violent storms, and still others are overcast. Our emotions too change constantly. The secret to happiness is to always take the weather with you. Regardless of external circumstances always carry sunshine within your heart. When you carry sunshine in your heart, no matter what challenges the outside world brings, you will always be equipped to handle them. Be an eternal optimist and remember to surround yourself with light-hearted and light-minded people. You may have picked up that I didn’t say like-minded people, because we are all different.
Light-minded people are full of sunshine and it radiates from them. Light-minded people see the glass half full and see challenges as opportunities to grow rather than problems to overcome. Their smile is contagious. In fact, their smile is the sunshine within that they can no longer keep to themselves. These people are radiant and in social gatherings they are a beacon of laughter and light.
We are all light-minded. Some of us just need to stop and notice the light within. This is where happiness is. Happiness has always been there. We may just have been too caught up rushing and planning for the future to notice. Remember to live a little more in the moment. We are not here for a long time so make sure it’s a good time. Share your sunshine with others and your dark days will be far and few. Don’t go a single day without smiling. Be grateful for everything in your life right now. Let joy, like sunshine, burn away the dark storm clouds.
Every day is your time to shine.
David and Heidi
DID YOU KNOW?
When you purchase this book, you plant 2 trees in Madagascar. That’s right, for every book you purchase you are helping to make a dramatic impact in the lives of the beautiful wildlife and the people that call this magical island home. Madagascar is the fourth largest island on Earth and over 80% of it’s wildlife are found nowhere else, including all of the world’s lemurs, most of which are critically endangered. Approximately 95% of Madagascar’s forests have been destroyed and many of the people that live there are very poor. Planting trees restores the environment and helps protect the wildlife, but it also gives the people an income and allows them to put food on their plates and send their children to school.
The Little Book of Sunshine is printed using Earth-friendly soy and vegetable inks on FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) Certified paper. This means that our books only using paper from managed forests specifically grown for paper production.