The Little Book of Happiness (cats) makes the perfect gift with a built in greeting card that allows you to pen your own little message inside if you wish. Your own special message along with the uplifting words of others, will bring a smile to someone’s face and create fond memories each time they open up their book.
This book is a beautiful gift for:
- someone who is a cat lover
- someone who is celebrating a special occasion such as a birthday, milestone, new job
- someone who might be sick and needs a good dose of cheering up
- someone who is going through a tough time, a relationship breakup, a divorce
- someone who has had a loved one pass away
- just saying ‘I’m thinking of you’
- showing you care to someone special
- showing your appreciation to someone in your life
- good friends, work colleagues, your sister, brother, mother, father, your daughter, son and really anyone in your life that you want to show you care
Features of The Little Book of Happiness (cats)
- The front book cover folds out to a special built in greeting card that allows you to write a special message if you wish to the person you are giving it to.
- The cover of the book has a soft and special feel to the touch that is felt immediately upon holding it in your hands.
- It is filled with stunning full colour photographs of beautiful cats and kittens combined with heartfelt and inspirational quotes.
- The quotes in The Little Book of Happiness (cats) are words that we all can relate to at times in our lives and fill us with hope and joy when we read them.
Introduction of book reads:
The Secret To Puurfect Happiness
Have you ever wondered why cats purr? That’s because they have long discovered the secret to happiness. Their lives are filled with moments of relaxation, stretching, meowing, sleeping, purring and more sleeping. They don’t worry about the share price of cat food on the stock market or think back to their unhappy kittenhood.
In your own hectic life, it is important that you take time to understand what true happiness is. Many of us spend our lives chasing our own tails searching for happiness, thinking that it is something outside of ourselves. Whether it be accumulating money, power, wealth and possessions, expecting others to give it to us, searching the past or looking to the future for it.
But true happiness may be closer to you than you think. Whether you are rich or poor, black or white, short or tall, it doesn’t matter at all. Happiness doesn’t discriminate. What some of the happiest people in the world have discovered, are the secrets that cats have known since time began.
Let us share with you one of these secrets. What many of us don’t understand, is that happiness is already inside of us. All we need to do is recognize this and make the choice whether we wish to be happy or not. We can make this decision in a heart beat. You see, true happiness is about living in the present, about being in the moment.
Spend time with cats, study them. Listen closely to their purring. You may just be listening to the gentle sound of pure happiness.
You need not look any further for true happiness, it has always been inside of you. You need not wait for happiness any longer. Happiness is always and will always, be here and now. Sometimes just one inspirational or touching word can be all it takes for us to shift our mindset from sadness and anxiety to happiness. We hope that through the uplifting words and beautiful images in this book, you find your realization to what happiness really is.
To Your Happiness,
David and Heidi
DID YOU KNOW?
When you purchase this book, you plant 2 trees in Madagascar. That’s right, for every book you purchase you are helping to make a dramatic impact in the lives of the beautiful wildlife and the people that call this magical island home. Madagascar is the fourth largest island on Earth and over 80% of it’s wildlife are found nowhere else, including all of the world’s lemurs, most of which are critically endangered. Approximately 95% of Madagascar’s forests have been destroyed and many of the people that live there are very poor. Planting trees restores the environment and helps protect the wildlife, but it also gives the people an income and allows them to put food on their plates and send their children to school.
The Little Book of Happiness (cats) is printed using Earth-friendly soy and vegetable inks on FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) Certified paper. This means that our books only using paper from managed forests specifically grown for paper production.